Policies & Guidelines
Law of the Land
- Put yer trash in the dumpster near the tent area entrance, not in restroom, laundry room or office trash cans.
- No smokin’ in the pool area or within 25′ of any building.
- Help prevent fires and keep the park clean. Put yer butts in proper receptacles, not on the ground.
- Keep yer tents in the designated tent area only.
- No killin’ the grass with mats.
- Slow ‘er down cowboy! Park speed Limit is 5 MPH.
- Yer firearms, fireworks and metal detectors are not allowed in the park.
- Youngin’s must be accompanied by an adult in the pool, restrooms, playground, and game room.
- Park yer vehicle in a straight line with yer rig. Help save the grass and avoid parking on it. No washing of rigs or vehicles with a hose in the site.
You can take a swim from 11:30 AM – 8:30 PM during summer months. No lifeguard is on duty and you swim at your own risk. Youngin’s under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older. No running or rough housing. For safety reasons, dry off before entering any buildings. The pool is for registered cowpokes only. Swimmers must stay off the rope.
Yer buddies are permitted to visit but need to follow the campground guidelines. Only paid buckaroos are allowed in the campground once the gate is closed. If using the pool or shower facility, an additional fee is required. No group gatherings without prior consent from the office.
Disturbing the Peace
No raisin’ a ruckus from 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM. Please be mindful of other fellers in the park.
- We love furry friends, but we also need your help creating a clean, peaceful and enjoyable environment for all cow pokes.
- Remember, you know your critter, but others don’t. Be respectful of those who may be fearful or uncomfortable around animals.
- Always clean up after your pet – or you can pay us $5 per pile to clean up after the little fella. Us other buckaroos hate steppin’ in that.
- Rope em’! Never let your pet run loose. Always keep ‘em on a leash no longer that 6 feet, with yer hand holdin’ on at the other end.
- Hush them critters down and make ‘em mind. Be respectful of other campers. Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave along with their owner.
- Don’t leave them poor critters alone to get into mischief. No pets are allowed outside unattended – tethered or otherwise. For the safety and cleanliness of all, pens, cages, chains, fences and staking are NOT allowed.
- Take them critters for walks in designated pet walk areas only. Keep ‘em out of the tent area, playground, pool or buildings and don’t walk ‘em through other fellers’ camps.
Due to high winds, frequent burn bans, and insurance coverage, wood fires are prohibited. Enclosed propane fire pits and grills with lids are allowed on gravel or concrete pavers only.
To guarantee your campsite, the full amount of your stay will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation. Online reservations can be made any time, day or night. An email from the campground will be sent confirming completion of the reservation. You must except terms and conditions within 48 HOURS or your RESERVATION will be CANCELLED.
Check-in / Check-out
Check out time is noon. Check-in times are as follows:
- Noon until 8:30 PM, April 1 through September 30
- Noon until 7 PM, October 1 – November 15 and March 1 – 31
- CLOSED NOVEMBER 15 THROUGH FEBRUARY 28
Each reservation includes parking for one vehicle. Additional vehicles can be accommodated upon request and at the time of reservation. All vehicles must be parked in a straight line with your RV. Do not park on the grass without prior consent from management.
- One night’s fee will be charged for all cancellations regardless of circumstances – weather, health, mechanical break downs, early departures, etc.
- Reservations made two weeks prior to arrival require nonrefundable deposits.
- No refunds due to weather or early departure.
- The following weekends are considered “holidays” in the camping industry and are therefore non-refundable: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day. We do not offer refunds for reservations cancelled for these weekends but are happy to move your dates if you want to change them. Please try to give us ample notice so that we can re-book your site.
- We do not offer refunds during Dodge City Days, which begins the last Thursday in July and continues for 12 days. For specific dates, visit www.dodgecitydays.org
If you need to cancel, please call (620) 227-8247 before the deadlines stated above to receive your refund. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Those refusing to abide by the guidelines may be asked to leave without refund. We are not responsible for accidents, injury, loss of money, jewelry or other valuables. Secure your belongings on the grounds, in restrooms, pool and other facilities.